This FREE 2 week workplace program is designed to get you and your colleagues active for the recommended 30 minutes each day to maintain good health and prevent lifestyle related disease.
The challenge will be held from June 18th – June 29th 2018.
To take part in the challenge all you have to do is,
- Sign up to the Whole of Canberra Workplace Challenge at http://www.healthierwork.act.gov.au/wcwc/
- Select three blocks of 10 minute activities as supplied in the workplace activity poster, or get creative and create your own activities!
- Aim to complete a minimum of 3 activities per day, as this will help in meeting the recommended 30 minutes of activity each day, ingyour health and prevent lifestyle related disease.
- Get a team of work mates together, you can do it individually or in a team of 100. To ensure fairness all scores will be ranked as points per person.
- Track your team’s points on the Whole of Canberra Workplace Challenge Team App and earn extra points for sharing your team pics and answering our pop up quiz questions!
To find out more head to http://www.healthierwork.act.gov.au/wcwc/
or contact us at
P: 0499 977 823