Healthier Work and the Physical Activity Foundation will be holding a free breakfast launch event for the Whole of Canberra Workplace Challenge at the University of Canberra on the 15th March 2018!
This FREE 2 week workplace program is designed to get you and your colleagues active for the recommended 30 minutes each day to maintain good health and prevent lifestyle related disease.
The challenge will be held from April 9th- April 20th 2018.
To take part in the challenge all you have to do is,
- Start or maintain some healthy workplace habits today!
- Aim for the recommended 30 minutes of activity each day to help improve your health and prevent lifestyle related disease
- Get a team of 5 work mates together
- Choose from our fun 10 minute activity suggestions and complete 3 x 10 minute activity blocks each day
- Track your team’s points and earn extra points for sharing your team pics and answering our pop up quiz questions!
To find out more contact us at
P: 0499 977 823