The Physical Activity Foundation is offering schools on the ACT based Ride or Walk to School (RWTS) and It’s Your Move: Safe Cycle (IYMSC) programs grants of $500-$1500 for an initiative that aims to improve active travel within your school community!
It’s easy – follow these 3 steps to be eligible.
Step 1 – Check your school is registered on Ride or Walk to School (Primary) or It’s Your Move: Safe Cycle (High School) programs.
Not registered? No worries, it’s easy – follow the link http://paf.org.au/information-for-schools/
Step 3 – Look out for the outcome of your grant application – we will email all applicants.
- Grants open – Monday 19 April
- Grant close – Midnight Sunday 16 May
- Funds must be invoiced by end of term 2 (25 June 2021)
What we will fund:
- Equipment such as a bike maintenance kit
- Event costs related to an active travel event, such as a coffee van for an active travel event
- Resources to support active travel
To find out more information get in touch with Jolanta – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0499 977 823. Please see our guidelines for further information and eligibility.